Last updated: July 1, 2019
- Via this Site.
- Via text, electronic messages, email and other correspondence between the Site and consumers.
Individuals Under the Age of 18
Please note that our Site is not suitable or targeting individuals under the age of 18. We never deliberately collect any personal data from individuals younger than 18. Please, avoid using or providing any personal data to this Site or via the Site’s features in case you are under the age of 18. Upon discovery, we immediately delete any personal data from individuals under 18 who have not provided parental consent. In case you have a reason to suspect that we may have collected and stored any personal data from individuals under 18, please contact us at 23rd Floor, Athenee Tower 63 Wireless Road Athenee Tower, Bangkok, Pathumwan, 10330
How and What Data We Collect About Our Consumers
Please note that there are several main types of data that we collect from our consumers and the users of this Site, including the following:
- data that enables your personal identification, like name, home address, email, phone number, bank details, social security number and/or any other personal data that makes it possible for you to be contacted either offline or online (“personal data”);
- data that provides information about you but that cannot be used for identifying you; and/or
- data regarding the Internet connection you have, any equipment you may use to enter this Site as well as usage details.
These are the possible ways we may collect this personal data:
- Directly from our consumers when they submit it to us.
- Automatically as consumers navigate and use our Site. Such data may include IP address, cookie information and usage details.
- From other third parties such as for instance, our publishers.
Data You Submit to Us. Any data we collect from or via our Site may include:
- Data you submit by completing forms featured on our Site. Here comes any data you enter while you submit a loan inquiry. Please note that by completing forms found on our Site or by providing any data to us, you accept and promise that the data provided is correct, true and complete. In addition, you promise not to enter any misleading or false names or names that you have no permission to use. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse consumers access to our Site and services as well as to seek for proper legal remedies in case we suspect that you have provided us with incorrect, incomplete or false data.
- Any correspondence copies and records (email address included), in case you ever contact us.
- Any responses you have provided in surveys that you may have been asked to fill out for our research purposes.
- Any details regarding transactions you have carried out via our Site.
Data We Collect Via Technologies for Automatic Data Collection
Please note that we may use technologies for automatic data collection regarding our consumers’ browsing actions, patterns, and equipment as they interact and use our Site. These data may include:
- Information regarding your Site visits, such as location data, traffic data, any logs as well as other resources and communication data you use and have with the Site.
- Internet connection details and computer information such as operating system, browser type, and IP address.
Please note that we do not collect personal data automatically but only statistical information. We may keep or associate the data with collected personal data via other ways or received from other parties. This helps us to upgrade our Site as well as to offer a more personalized and improved services, which result from us being able to:
- Establish usage patterns and audience size of our Site.
- Keep data regarding consumer preferences, leading towards our customization of the Site to suit consumers’ individual interests.
- Improve the speed of searches.
- Recognize returning customers to our Site.
We may use the following automatic data collection technologies:
- Flash Cookies. Flash cookies are locally stored object that we may use via some of our Site features in order to get and keep data regarding your navigation as well as preferences on, to and from this Site. Please note that the browser settings that manage browser cookies do not manage flash cookies. For more details regarding managing privacy and security Flash cookies settings, please refer to the Choices About How We Use Your Data section.
- Web Beacons. Certain Site pages and emails may have web beacons, which are small electronic files also called pixel tags, single-pixel gifs or clear gifs. These allow the Company, for instance, to count the number of users that opened a particular email message or visited a particular page as well as offer insight to other site statistics. These include server integrity, content popularity, and integrity of the verifying system.
Please note that despite not collecting any personal data automatically, we may relate this automatically collected data to personal data about our consumers that we collected either from our consumers or from third-party sources.
How We Use Your Data
Any personal data you either provided us with or we collected may be used in the following ways or for the following purposes:
- To provide our Site and our Site’s content to you.
- To give you the services, information or products that you may request from us.
- To help you find a reliable lender.
- To keep you notified regarding any services or products on our offer.
- For any other purpose you provided the data for.
- To both enforce our rights and meet our obligations resulting from any agreements between us and you, including but not limited to collection and billing.
- For any other purpose you have given your consent for.
- For anything else explained to you when you submit your data.
In order to ensure that your personal data does not get accidentally lost or accessed, used, altered or disclosed without authorization, we implement security measures. So, we store any data you submit to us on secure servers and behind firewalls.
Please note that the security and safety of your data depend on you too. You have the sole responsibility to keep confidential any passwords that we may have given to you or you may have chosen to receive. We ask and urge you not to give or share that password with third parties.
Unfortunately, transmitting data via the internet comes with certain risks and it is not 100% secure. Consequently, we are not able to guarantee that the transmission of your personal data to this Site is 100% secure, even though we try our best to secure such personal data. You transmit personal data at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility for avoidance of security measures or privacy settings involved on this Site.